Sms d'amour en anglais


Les plus beaux messages d'amour en anglais



Sms en anglais, sms d amour en anglais 2013, sms en anglais d'amour, sms en anglais love



This message is only little words, and words can not express my love to you, i love you my dear

Love sms


I love your eyes and the way it looks at me makes me go so craze at you. The silent language spoken by your eyes makes my life more romantic. I want to get myself lost in your smiling eyes.

Love sms


Whatever you do is my deed, whatever you speak is my pleasure! It’s all my great moments in my life when am with you! I like and love you so much my dear!

Love sms


Silence is the most beautiful language in the romance! Even when we are so close to each other the silence speaks more than our words!

Love sms


So many of us either fear tomorrow or regret yesterday. But, i won't fear tomorrow if i get to be your's forever, and i don't regret yesterday because one yesterday, i met you.

Love sms


They could take all my possessions as long as i have you, you are everything to me.love you.

Love sms


Everytime i think of you, i'm sad. Everytime i hear you're name, i'm mad. But everytime i think of how you made me feel, i'm glad

Love sms


Last night i am try to sleep and thinking about you and it happend you came in my dream and say oh god i try to but your thinking disturbing me.

Love sms


You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you i would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as i will never forget you.

Love sms


My love for you is a journey;starting at forever, and ending at never.

Love sms


Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.it's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Love sms


If kisses are the only way to express how much i love you then i will shower you with my kisses all the days of my life.

Love sms


I will fight for our love, it’s just you that i have, no one will ever take you, this is how much i love you

Love sms


I loved the way you lookd at me. I love the way you held me. I loved the way you tlkd to me. But most of all,i loved the way you loved me!

Love sms


I love the feel of your embrace, it makes me feel safe and protected, most of all, i can feel your heart that beats for me.

Love sms


My heart fell in love with your smile; my mind got attracted towards your eyes and i am totally mad at you babe! I love you so much!
Plus récente Plus ancienne