Messages d'amour en anglais


Meilleurs sms d'amour anglais 


Amour sms anglais, msg d'amour en anglais, messages d amour en anglais, messages en anglais d'amour

  
Can u tell me can the fish live without water can the berd live without air can the baby live without mother so tell me how can i live without u

Love messages


The words "i love you" are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. It's a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heart-to-heart without saying it aloud

Love messages


Watchin' lovers walkin', hand in hand they pass me by. Wish i was one of them. Wish i had somebody, wakin' up beside me, lookin' into my eyes at night

Love messages


You are like my treasure that can not be measure,even in times of preasure...u deserve the gesture,am not giving u a lecture its just my pleasure.

Love messages


I want you to know that i will cherish you every single day of my life.you mean the world to me and know that you will always have my heart.i love you sweetie.

Love messages


My success is all depends upon your presence with me; yes it is only possible only because of you. No one can replace your place in loving and caring me so much.

Love messages


I am experiencing the life with a rainbow, am jumping and flying out of joy to get you in my life as my girl. I don’t know where i roam, why i smile; i even forget my age and act like a kid. It’s all because of the love i have on you baby. Love you so much!

Love messages


I like to continue the journey of my love with you forever; i wish the journey to start forever and end at never.i love to be loved by you my sweet heart, i love you so much!

Love messages


Why i need to meet you in my life, is that an accident or incident, whatever it may be please accept me fully my dear! I love and treasure you so much in my life!

Love messages


I don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, i jump off, smiling. In the face of death i wink. But, when i look into your eyes, i'm in fear of how much i love you

Love messages


I want you to be mine and want you to be with me even in my dreams. Nothing will come between us to separate us. We have entered into a bond of marriage not just for living the days but to live and die together at the end day of our life.

Love messages


I used to wonder what love is like, with a prince charming by your side. Is love at first sight truly real? Will love be genuine or just a fake deal? Then you came. And i understood how to love and be loved in return.

Love messages


We were strangers yesterday, and lovers for today,our hearts got exchanged, my heart beats for you and your heart beats for me.


Page: 1 / 2



Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-